La Vida Wanker

La Vida Wanker

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Little Red Nightgown

Pro Wanker Kits
Reader, the deposit has been placed. The proofs have been sent in. And the Pro Wanker kits are being approved by Champion System as I type! Expect to see the final and gorgeous design in two weeks. If interest is high enough, I’ll leak some spy shots before then. Anyway, expect to be filling out order forms in about 2.5 weeks.

The ABR Tour de France (Fall Fling)

It's that time of year again. (No, Scott hasn't been hospitalized for gorging himself on butter...hibernation listed as the excuse.) Fall is here. Yeah, the cold sucks. And school is back in session. (Not for me, suckers!) But ABR is putting on their best weekend(s) of racing.

Distributed over two weeks to allow for recovery, the Fall Fling has two circuit r
aces, a crit and a short TT. I highly recommend you come out and race. The Northwestern Cycling Team will be there. And so will I. What more could anyone want? If you're a collegiate racer or junior folk and need lodging, hit me up.

Sadly, the first weekend falls over collegiate track nationals. So I may only be racing the final weekend. Decisions. Decisions...

Tour de Donut

It is with great regret that I must miss the Tour de Donut. As I wrote and say on a daily basis, the race sounds genius. Sadly, it falls on Yom Kippur. For all of you heathens out there, I will be fasting that day and praying for my atonement. That makes eating donuts a but difficult. However, I exhort all of you other wankers out there to go!

Star Sight, Star Bright

I was out driving instead of training. As I motored through Ft. Sheridan, I noticed a gaunt figure in Kona kit. On a whim, I pulled up besides him and started a conversation. It turns out he's Barry Wicks, and he lives in Evanston. He's a pro CXer. Hopefully, he'll hook up with Northwestern Cycling for a few rides sometime soon.

My Milkshake...



2 comments:

  1. Damn it Scott. You know who this is!

    ReplyDelete